Monday, July 20, 2009

McCafe Mondays


I’ll admit, I can’t remember the last time I set foot in a McDonald’s – not because I’m some health nut, though just the smell of the grease wafting onto the street from the fast food joint makes me feel ten pounds heavier – but because I don’t eat meat. And McDonald’s really caters more to the meat eaters.

I also don’t drink coffee or mochas, but since so many people need it to jumpstart their day or simply get through their day, especially on Mondays, I feel it’s my duty to alert FF readers to free Mocha Mondays at McDonald’s.

I can’t vouch for the quality of McD’s mochas, but I’m sure most anything will do the trick at 3:00 p.m. on Monday when all you need to do is make it to through to the end.

From 7:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m., from now through August 3, McDonald’s is offering free 8 oz. mochas or 7 oz. iced mochas at participating locations.

Caffeine addicts get your fix!

P.S. -- Quick recap from Saturday's P.S. 1 visit: It's worth making the short trek to Long Island City! Lots of great people watching, some interesting exhibits including a pool installation that I saw earlier this year in Japan, and a camel/woolly mammoth/cavernous structure with misting capabilities under which to stay out of the sun but a part of the music scene.


No comments:

Post a Comment