Join Real Simple magazine in celebrating its 10th anniversary today.
In the spirit of festivity, head over to Vanderbilt Hall in Grand Central Terminal today, between noon and 7:00 PM, for free lunch, Broadway performances, and demonstrations across the food, fashion, health, beauty, home, and entertaining arenas.
The event is hosted by Real Simple Editor Kristin van Ogtrop.
Here's what's in store:
- Broadway performances by the casts of Million Dollar Quartet, Hair, In The Heights, West Side Story, Next to Normal, Rock of Ages, and Mamma Mia.
- Q & A sessions with fashion designers Norma Kamali, Tracy Reese, and Ginny Hilfiger; Celebrity Hairstylist Sally Hershberger, Finance Journalist and Author Farnoosh Torabi, and Beauty Pioneer Jane Iredale.
- Free lunch (12:00 P.M. - 2:00 P.M.) from participating restaurants including: Charlie Palmer’s Métrazur, Cipriani Le Specialità, and Michael Jordan’s The Steak House N.Y.C.
- Interactive demonstrations with Celebrity Chef David Burke, LX.TV Host Sara Gore, Entertaining Expert Marcy Blum, Author and Breast Cancer Advocate Dr. Susan Love, Real Simple Beauty and Health Director Elizabeth Graves, Real Simple Food Director Allie Lewis Clapp, and more!
- Book reading by Just Let me Lie Down Author and Real Simple Editor Kristin van Ogtrop.