Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Lucky Number 15

One of my best friends -- and one of the best shoppers I know -- was in town this weekend. Since we don't see each other often, it's tradition that we share our latest and greatest fabulously frugal finds when we get together. She's always curious about what I've managed to accumulate since she last raided my closet. During our requisite shop talk she mentioned a site for Juniors fashion from which she recently ordered some knee-high boots: www.15dollarstore.com
Now before you get scared off by the "Juniors" description, not everything on the site is targeted to the teen set. There are shoes, clothes, and accessories (jewelry, hats, sunglasses, belts) that are cute enough for fashionistas well into their 20's (not that I would know). 

Everything on the site is discounted at $15 and there is free shipping on orders over $100.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I just checked out the site and I can't believe that Romeo & Juliet Couture dresses are only $15!!! This is going to become one of my new favorite sites! Check out charles and keith for cute shoes. Also check out TinaTang at http://www.tinatang.com/ for our handmade jewelry!! There are tons orginal pieces! Thanks for the tips to be a fashionista at an affordable price!

    ReplyDelete