Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Delivering Deals to Your Inbox

I'm a sucker for deals, especially when they are local. And because the majority of my life revolves around my favorite city, New York City, I'm always willing to test out a service that connects me to deals right in my backyard.

I recently came across LivingSocial Deals, which offers deep discounts (50% or more in most cases) at restaurants, stores, theatres, and other local hotspots. It's like Groupon but better.

Here's how it works:
  • Sign up to receive daily deals emailed to you directly. 
  • Purchase the deal of your choice.
  • If you get three of your friends to buy the same deal, you get it for free!
  • Redeem it.
Right now, LivingSocial is available to deal seekers in Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, New York, Raleigh, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, and D.C.  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment